SEO & Website Ranking Services


All sites which are ranking on Google after 10th position are equal to the non-ranking sites because did you know? the complete 97% click-through rates (CTR) are complete within the 10th position ranked website and the rest of the 3% clicks get after the 10th position, that is nothing for any large and micro-niche.

Here is the CTR Ratio of 1st and after 10th ranking position- 

1st Position – 31.73%

after 10th Position – 1%

Now what we can do? 

We will do complete SEO as per the plan explained for your business and niche. we will rank your website with complete index optimization on google’s first page. The ranking time duration on the first page depends upon your niche and business because we can’t do any false promise to you that is we will rank your website within 15 days because it varies from business to business, but we can assure you time duration when you will provide me complete information.

Our SEO Checklists –

Some of our clients websites list –

Websites Name
https://www.streetwrist.com/
http://www.shopperbhai.com/
https://www.cademyk.com/
https://wpdiscy.com/
http://poem-quotes.com/
http://pietopie.com/
https://www.lutooffers.com/

Add Comment